Advertisement

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Commissioner Salud firesback on Don Allado despite being sorry


Despite being apologetic to his viral tweets pertaining to the game fixing and the PBA is rigged its seems that he already drew the ire of Commssioner Salud ( watch the video below) 



“I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to Comm Salud & entire PBA for last night’s tweets that’s now a subject of controversy,” wrote Allado late Wednesday night.

“It was an error in judgement on my part to let my passion for this game get the best of me. As a professional I should’ve known better. I understand my statement may be construed by many as discrediting the PBA. Let it be known, however, that such is not my intention. Again, my sincerest apologies to the Comm Salud, Board of Governors & entire PBA.”


The tweet came out after his team was booted out of the semifinal race by the Powerade Tigers last Tuesday(July 3,2012). 

Salud has summoned Allado to his office on Thursday at 11 a.m. for a meeting. “I hope he will be able to back up his claims.”



When asked about possible sanctions for Allado, Salud answered: “A fine, suspension, and all other sanctions the commissioner in his discretion can impose, can be implemented.



“But I have to hear him first. Let him defend himself, because that’s part of due process. We have to hear everybody’s side before we decide.”



Salud also emphatically defended the league against the allegations.


“I am refuting Allado’s claims that games in PBA are fixed. This is the first time I heard a player blatantly accusing the league of being fixed. I am aching to hear his side tomorrow,” he said.

Expect a hefty fine or suspension to be slapped on Allado today.


Source: InterAKTV 

0 comments:

Post a Comment